Monday, October 11, 2021

Pumpkin & Cardamom Cinnamon Rolls


Let me preface this post with hello! Yes, I have been ghost for about two years per the hustle and bustle of life. This is a humble food journal to chronicle recipes that I try and share some that I create. Like many of you, I am tired of scrolling through posts akin to the Odyssey - JUST GIVE ME THE DARN RECIPE, SUSAN! So without further ado.... I will be sharing the recipes straight up! Happy fall everybody! 

Pumpkin & Cardamom Cinnamon Rolls

These rolls are a total sensation every fall season. Even my mom was stunned by these beauties and she's a tough one. When I first started posting (check out the Pumpkin Crusade documented in 2012, and dating back to the Amish Girl's recipe in 2010), I was on the hunt for an awesome pumpkin cinnamon roll. Well. Here they are! 

For the filling and cream cheese, I strongly suggest you start by halving the amount of cardamom and taste test - then add more as you see fit. I like cardamom so much, I put it in my yogurt while my husband finds the flavor a bit strong. Season to your preference.  

For the recipe, see the link above!


Woops! Sorry about these "naked" buns - this is a rated G blog. I'll think of a better pun next time.